Located 2 hours from Marrakech in the Atlas Mountains, its a beautiful arrive in this this town that is referred to as the “little Chamonix of Morocco”. Most hikes in the area start from this town specifically the Toubkal Climb which is the highest peak in North Africa at 4167m high.
Program : 9am pick up from your hotel or riad
Arrive at Imlil at 11am and you can begin a walk to one of the local Berber villages where you you can mingle with the locals. Enjoy lunch in one of the guest houses with majestic views of the mountains surrounding the village.
After lunch, walk back to Imlil though the walnut and apple terraces for the drive back to Marrakech where you will be returned to your accommodation.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport & professional drivers
- Accommodation: hotel/riad based on sharing rooms extra for single supplement
- Meals: to be decided on each trip
- Entrance Fees to sites
- Transfer from & to airport
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and non included Meals
- Personal items
- Single room supplement
Note: our groups stays in 3* hotels & riads but upgrading your accommodations remains an option you can choose.